This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sad but true

Sunday my wife forgot to watch/tape her favorite show, Charmed. There are only a few episodes left before the girls are off to other ventures so this is particularly important to her. Realizing her egregious mistake early she started looking to download the episode and watch it on her computer. She spent most of yesterday downloading, probably 10 or 11 hours in total.

About 8 last night she started the playback. On the screen was full-on hardcore sex scenes. She had downloaded something by the right name but wrong content. I informed her that if all the episodes were more like that one I'd definitely be a bigger fan. I doubt I'd miss an episode and I'd probably even have a website devoted to the show. Alas it is not to be though.

No comments: