This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Naming convention

Dear readers:
I apologize. I have led you astray. I shall come up with a suitable punishment for myself (unless you feel you have a good one in mind) and I will amend my evil ways.

This blog has nothing to do with three word slogans.

...there, I've said it.

I know, I know, you thought I was going to start spouting new Three Word Slogans for your use in the marketing meetings but alas I have let my readership down.

Oddly enough, and I do mean oddly, I get a lot of search engine hits for people actually looking for advertising slogans. Here's what I picture:

[random background music, 2 guys sitting in a basement/bedroom/apartment]
1: Dude, killer J Dude.
2: Yeah, primo shit. It's hydro dude.
1: I have the munchies dude.
2: Yeah, me too. Let's Just Do it!
1: heh heh, yeah, just do it.
2: heh heh
1: [thinking] Wait a minute dude, "Just do it" is for women's douches or something.
2: Nuh uh dude, it's the McDonald's slogan
1: Oh. Yeah, that's right.

mmm hmmm, and that's how I see it in my mind's eye. I don't see it that way in the eyes in my head because they like see reality and stuff. Either way, I'm lovin' it.

No comments: