This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Work sucks

In the last 4 weeks I have had 1 day off ( Sunday, Sepetmber 18th) and I'm very well into feeling the effects. I usually leave for work at 4:55 AM and typically make it home right at 8 PM. Tomorrow I have to leave home around 3:30 to go get 50 dozen donuts and get them to the jobsite. Goody. My online friends remark that I've fallen off the edge of the earth and I just tell them I'm on the 100 hour per week plan at work. I am about to enter the final week of this hell. This will be the most trying week though. I will have to lay most of our workers off this week so paperwork and stress will be high. I can't wait to have a couple days to just sleep whenever I want. I can't believe I'm not sick already.

No comments: