This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wendy's

So I went to Wendy's yesterday for a large chili. The chili was non-eventful but I did notice two things that I wanted to comment to someone about and since nobody else would really care I thought I'd better put it here so I don't bore my family and friends.

1. If your window in your vehicle does not work why would you go through the drive through window? I can't decide if this is the epitomy of lazy or just stupidity. More likely than not it is a combination of the two.

2. "Due to the National Tomato Shortage we will not be offering tomatos with any meals" said the sign on the drive through micro/speakerphone thing where you order. There is a national tomato shortage? I know the hurricanes hit and all but hey I still have 3 of them growing on my front porch. It's not rocket science to grow a little garden. Why is it that nobody but me does it? Heck I don't even have any suitable land to grow things since my "yard" is a concrete parking lot. But I have planters and I've grown tomatos, cucumbers, and peppers this year. Not enough to feed the family or anything but enough to enjoy doing it.

No comments: