This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Title Screen

I woke up in a bad mood this morning. Our downstairs neighbor left a movie on last night and we were blessed with the booming bass of the title screen music all night. The sticky parts of this situation are:

We have a 5 year old son whose room is directly above said person's apartment.
Our bedroom which also houses a 6 month old is directly above said person's apartment.
Said person is an employee of mine.

I feel the best course of action at this point would be to fight fire with fire. I have talked to him about this situation in the past, the police have talked to him on several occasions, and he simply doesn't understand logic. I just might make the trek to get my bass amp out of storage. I've been hankering to play my bass anyway and with 700 Watts RMS and twin 15" subs it just might make him realize that other people's bass is not always welcome in your living area. I just so happen to have the Johnny Cash box set and plenty of Merle Haggard to pump through that rig.

1 comment:

KeishaMama said...

Ya know, I thought about just calling the cops last night. Before the TV he had been yelling to/at someone. The cursing started around 11pm. That lasted till after 2am and that's when the TV came on. After laying in bed most of the night wishing he'd turn that stupid thing off or set a sleep timer or SOMETHING I wondered if he'd get to work on time.

Since he bought another vehicle that starts and drives I've noticed that he rides with another person. Why would you buy a car so that you could ride with someone else? Some people just don't learn. :(