This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

This just in

This just in, said person just got fired by his foreman. He was quite upset when he made it to my office and after his talk with the big boss he started on me about how he rode with somebody else and "this is messed up" being that he doesn't have a ride home.

Me, in all my tact, replied, "I'm not sure how I'm even part of this situation."

Later, that same morning (as in just now)

He sits down in my office and pulls out the paperwork I drew up, unfolds it, and says, "Let's see what this cocksucker wrote."
To which I replied, "I'm the cocksucker that wrote that, I just wrote down what he told me."
He mumbled some bullshit to which I replied, "If you have any issues with it you need to talk to [our boss's name here.]"
He said he didn't need to do that and continued to mumble a bunch of bullshit.
I'm not really in the mood for a bunch of mumbling bullshit so I started to give him a piece of my mind. After saying his name, as one would address another person, he walked away. I have no idea where he is and really don't care.

Once again, work and personal life are colliding.

"You’re killing independent George" - George Costanza - Seinfeld

No comments: