This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

If I had a boat

I know this isn't a work related blog but work is starting to encroach on my daily life. I work in the construction industry and as such I'm occasionally find myself without a job for undetermined amounts of time. Our current project is nearing a close and as usual we have no plans for the next job. The kids are getting older and its time to start considering what to do with the rest of my life. I guess I'm at the realization that the world is our oyster. Georgia holds little for us. Not many friends, no family. Pennsylvania is hella cold, Tennessee is a viable option depending on where in the state. I could go with West Virginia or several other spots. It has to be a family decision though because I think we're all a bit tired of moving around and we want to be centrally located enough to visit people we're fond of from time to time.

I suppose it would be easiest if we won the lottery and could just spend the rest of our lives travelling and buying random properties to suit our whimsy. Alas I'll not be counting my chickens.

No comments: