This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring Fling

Spring arrived yesterday and it seems as though when winter left it took our colds with it. We felt great and the weather was more beautiful than we could have imagined. I did some skateboarding, rode 15 miles on my recumbent, and then did some more skateboarding. We topped the day off with a top notch dinner at The Dolphin Reef.

While I was riding my bike I saw another recumbent that looked exactly like mine. It was yellow, swb, uss... I can only imagine it was another actionbent because I don't know of any other makes that are very similar to the ab's. It was a true high point of my day. I ended up averaging 15mph for 15 miles. This was quite a feat for me since it's been several weeks since I've even been on the bike. I was quite proud and I'm sure the beautiful sunshine helped me through it. I stopped down at Jamie's bike shop and picked up some bearings for my skinny skateboard. She was quite shocked when I said I wanted bearings. Well... not really. She asked what size bearings and I replied "Skateboard." THAT was when she was shocked. :)

No comments: