This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Even the weather is under the weather

We're still fighting our little cold like thing. Thor hasn't gotten it yet, much to my surprise. The weather has been quite rainy and they are calling for 100% chance of rain all day today. About the time I get home tonight should be high tide and with the all day rain I'm quite curious how well the ol' Metro floats. I guess I should have bought those paddles at Bass Pro Shop last weekend. A couple weeks ago they did put up new signs that said something along the lines of "High tide may cause water to go over road" or some such. Maybe I should throw an inflatible raft in the back of the car for just such an occasion.

No comments: