This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Let's see how long it takes them to lock the forum

It would seem that either my support ticket has stalled or the tf2 beta has consumed the support resources. I've not heard back on my support request since this past Friday, which was itself a week since I had submitted it.

I'm not going to follow through on this nonsense. I'm going to try to restore the windows vista machine to a mostly usable state. As it is there isn't even an iota of software on there that isn't vista, steam, or drivers.

So they win this slow-speed battle of stare down and wait. But my business they haven't won: There will be no Orange box or for that matter any further purchases through steam or for any valve games in the future. Yeah, it won't hurt them, I know the logic. You know, that logic that dictates that we can't do anything about the system... Well I tend to disagree with that logic.

So....

Much like the "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop" owl I have come up short in my quest to find out how long a support ticket takes. Maybe the answer is, "Until you get fed up with waiting."

...At least that's how long it was for me.

No comments: