This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life

Me: They get paid more than I do and I have too much to do as it is. I can't be their scheduler too.
Her: Well your and my jobs are kind of gray.
Me: They are what?
Her: They are gray, not black or white.

Phil: You want a prediction about the weather, you're asking the wrong Phil. I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

1 comment:

KeishaMama said...

Her was "fathered" in. You have more education, more intelligence and are all around a better person that she is. She feels like a bigger person because she is your boss but she knows she'll lose a very valuable person if you go. Or maybe she really is dumber than I think.

I'm sorry you hate your job. Good things will happen, I just know it.