This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sodium Assholathol

What possible element could make an entire group of people bad drivers? There is a factory that I pass every day, some sort of sugar manufacturer or packaging plant. The drivers that enter that factory are very likely the worst group of drivers I have ever encountered. Many of the people I work with agree: Something is wrong with those people. This morning I watched a car pass another car not only in a no passing zone but going up a hill on a blind bridge. I can think of no worse place to pass. This is within the city limits by the way, directly across from the Port authority. Within a mile both vehicles pulled into the sugar factory. Both ended up getting stopped up at the entrance by one of the (also moronic) tractor trailer drivers that was entering the facility.

I don't have any idea what goes into the manufacture, packaging, or processing of sugar but I'm sure it has affected the brains of everyone that works there. Maybe they use sodium assholathol or something.

No comments: