This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Palm blogging

I have been considering blogging from the comfort of my palm pilot (actually a Sony model but a rose is a rose by any other name) but the lack of a keyboard tends to slow things down. I got to thinking slowing down might be just what the doctor ordered. As you can tell this isn't a daily, weekly, or even a monthly endeavor. I blog when whimsey strikes and that is the way it shall remain. I prefer quality over quantity and slowing down might help my thoughts gel a bit while I am Graffiti-ing the words.

I have started a blog that is all about my Jeep because I didn't really want this one to get cluttered up with complaints about miniscule rust spots, cd players that won't play cd-r's and the like. Heck if I merged the two (and added in my super-secret work blog) maybe this would be considered a regularly updated blog. Alas it would be all over the board in that case.

No comments: