This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Headway

I realized this past weekend that if birds are unable to make headway while flying it is not a good day to ride a bike. I ate more sand on a 5 mile ride than I think I've ever consumed and I wasn't even on the beach. The weather was nice but the wind was stymying. I did manage to get a 10 mile ride in on Sunday but traffic ended up getting me upset. I guess I need to stick to lower traffic areas. I also need to get my chain idler cleaned off (from the JB Weld that didn't work) and have it welded properly. I'm thinking I need to start storing my bike inside due to all of the rust that is accumulating on it as well. Maybe I'll just bathe it in grease. Nah, I already get all greasy every time I touch it from the 7 miles of chain.

No comments: