This blog has nothing to do with slogans. What would the three word slogan be for that? No Slogan Blog.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Subtle Knife - His Dark Materials Book 2

I downloaded this onetoday. I've listened to the first 16 minutes now and no Lyra. Also, this is odd. They never really dated the first book but they had electricity but the master of Oxford college still used oil lamps. Now we're talking about cell phones and whatnot. I sincerely hope Lyra isn't 50 years old and still searching for Dust.

The first one was a stunning performance so I had really high hopes. This book is a bit shorter than the first but not too much so to detract if the storyline is as well written.

I have to say it again, I love my audible.com listener plan. I'm considering getting another account so I can get more audio books per month. Currently I get 1 audio book and 1 subscription program per month. I thought it would be too much at first but I quickly found out it was not nearly enough. I do wish they would just allow you to add two plans to one account but alas I'd have to make another account. That's the only thing holding me up.



No comments: